Community events organised by LLAL – your chance to ask the hard questions:
- what about the climate change impacts of 80,000 more flights?
- where exactly will these aircraft be flying after airspace redesign in 2025?
- which company will be running the airport operation if this goes ahead?
- who’s going to pay for all this new development?
- why hasn’t Luton Borough Council declared a climate emergency yet?
- exactly how many jobs were created by the last expansion?
- why is all this money being risked when the advice is to fly less, not more?
- why should we trust you when the last expansion has just made things noisier?
- why hasn’t LBC enforced it planning conditions from last time around?